Rainbow Broadband is a voice, data and managed services provider serving business customers in New York City since 2005. Using our unique Fixed Wireless technology, we can deliver symmetrical bandwidth at extremely high speeds, over Ethernet, without having to rely on the incumbent carriers’ infrastructure. In the LAN environment, Rainbow Broadband has expertise in designing, implementing and managing gigabit Ethernet office networks, an area that many companies struggle with. In addition to Broadband connectivity, our services include Internet Access, Digital Phones, Private Lines, access to Cloud Computing and Network Support Services. Rainbow Broadband also designs and installs Wi-Fi access points for iPhones and Android devices to “off load” smart phone traffic from congested cellular networks, making us the preferred solution provider for startups, media companies and others using a next-generation wireless office environment. With our wireless networking expertise and rapid provisioning, Rainbow Broadband is also the carrier of choice for providing broadband connectivity for special events, such as Google’s webcast of the Black Eyed Peas from Central Park.
Sales Executive Position
Rainbow Broadband is experiencing very rapid growth. Our initial market was early stage and social media companies requiring high-bandwidth connectivity to office locations without fiber or companies looking to set up a wireless office environment. These companies are also big users of hosted applications and have minimal IT staff. As a result, many of these companies have asked Rainbow Broadband to manage their office infrastructure. As companies move from 100 megabit to gigabit Ethernet, they run into issues with wiring and compatibility between devices. These companies have also asked Rainbow Broadband to rebuild and manage their office environment. As a result of these shifts in the market, Rainbow Broadband sees a significant opportunity to design, build and manage this new, network centric office infrastructure. We have developed a Network as a Service (NaaS) offering that includes designing, installing and managing high speed broadband connectivity in the office (wired and/or wireless) as well as the wide area.
We are looking for a salesperson to sell this managed service offering. The company offers tremendous opportunities for career growth, daily interaction with the senior leadership team, a strong base/commission compensation plan and full benefits. Our top rep will earn over $200K this year.
- Responsible for developing business in the NYC business market by identifying new sales opportunities with prospective customers by cold calling, premise visits, networking, lead generation, proposal submission, and customer appointments.
- Develop and implement sales plans that provide clearly defined strategies, tactics and timeframes to maximize revenue. Take ownership of the geographic territory designated by management.
- Utilize the company’s CRM system to provide accurate and detailed weekly forecast funnel of identified and proposed opportunities in order to meet or exceed sales quota requirements.
- After winning new business, manage customer relationships in order to gain strategic positioning with decision makers, retain existing revenue and obtain additional business.
- Continually learn and develop knowledge of new technologies and selling points including enhancing expertise in the company's products and solutions.
- At least 2 years of managed services sales experience.
- At least 2 years successfully selling data connectivity or Internet access to enterprise customers.
- Proven experience hunting, prospecting, and new account development.
- Strong communication, written, and formal presentation skills.
- Proficient in managing the sales lifecycle, prospecting, cold calling, and selling to close.
- Self-motivated, pro-active, results-oriented professional with an ability to work with minimum direction.
- Proficient in MS office products: Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.